Rootine Smart Multivitamins
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Rootine Vitamins Review (2024): Multivitamin Doses Based On Your DNA and Blood TestAuthor: Lauren Strong, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Personalized based on blood test results
- Slow-release microbeads
- Blood vitamin, mineral, and hormone tests available
- Can upload third-party DNA test results
What needs improvement ...
- No robust evidence to back up DNA-based nutrition
- Expensive, starting at $94/month
- Subscription required
GGR Community Reviews
Rootine Smart Multivitamins are personalized vitamin and mineral supplements based on your individual nutritional needs. Rootine uses tests for blood vitamin content, blood mineral content, some hormones, and DNA to determine your vitamin formula.