Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Contains potassium and electrolytes
- A plant-based and vegan-friendly product
- No pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or sewage sludge used in production
- Fun recipes for boba tea and mocktails are on their website
- Only 90 calories per 12 oz serving
What needs improvement ...
- Must be refrigerated after opening
- Pricey compared to competitors
Harmless Harvest Organic Coconut water comes from organic-certified Nam Hom farms in Thailand. The company doesn’t use pesticides or synthetic fertilizers in its growing process, making it a clean and healthy beverage. They also avoid pasteurizing the coconut water by running it through a micro-filtration process instead.
The delicious and refreshing drink supports your body with naturally occurring electrolytes, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, and magnesium. With only 14 grams of sugar in every serving and no added artificial sugars, it’s not too sweet or overpowering. It’s important to note that although the coconut water is clear when bottled up, it may arrive with a slight pink color from the natural antioxidants, but that is normal and it is still safe to drink.
Organic coconut water
|Country of origin|
Coconuts and tree nuts
Harmless Harvest is an excellent choice for an organic, on-the-go refreshment option for your workout or day-to-day life. They use sustainable methods for production, and the drink has natural nutrients and no added preservatives, making it the ideal one-ingredient hydration drink.
Leave a Reply