Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Adjustable width for a custom fit
- Adjustable angle for targeting different muscles
- Can also be used for pull-ups
- Heavy-duty construction built to last
- Can accommodate weighted dips and pull-ups
- UHMW plastic coverings
What needs improvement ...
- Overbuilt and heavy
- Only compatible with racks built like Rogue Monster and Monster Lite
- Expensive price tag
- Rogue does not offer free shipping
Limited lifetime warranty
3×3” 7-gauge steel
GGR Community Reviews
Tried it? Review this product
If you’re someone who struggles to perform a dip with traditional parallel bars, this could be the solution for you with several ways to customize the experience with width and bar angle. The Velocidor is compatible with Rogue Monster Rack or Monster Lite Rack (or a other rigs and racks that are built with the same 3-by-3-inch tube steel and either 1-inch holes or ⅝-inch holes.
Leave a Reply