Rogue P-4 Pull-up System
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Product Summary & Specs
Manufactured in Ohio using the same 1×2″ 11-Gauge Steel as our full-scale rigs and racks, the versatile Rogue P-4 Pull-Up System is a single, compact unit optimized for wall mounts and ceiling mounts*. Once anchored securely to concrete or wood studs, the P-4’s pull-up bar will be positioned at a 30″ depth from the wall/ceiling. That’s 8″ more than the depth of the P-3 Pull-up system, allowing more room for kipping movements.
The complete P-4 Pull-Up System comes standard with a 52″ Pull-Up Bar, and can serve as a dependable rings station, as well. If you want to expand the set-up for more athletes, you can daisy-chain additional brackets together by spacing them out 3-4 feet apart, then running a single 1″ steel tube/1.25″ OD pipe through all of the brackets (5 brackets, for example, would create a 16-foot pull-up bar). In most cases, this type of pipe can be purchased at your local hardware store.
*For ceiling mounts, the P-4 is often the best option if your ceiling height is above 9’6″. If the height is between 8′ and 9’6″, a P-3 System could be a better option.
- 1×2″ 11-Gauge Steel
- Depth: 30″ from wall/ceiling
- Width: Can be set on 16″ Stud Centers or custom width up to 48″ between brackets
- Total Length: You can add brackets for miles by putting brackets in a row. 1″/1.25″ Pipe can be purchased from local tube supplier in 24′ lengths.
- Orientation: This unit can be setup vertically or horizontally, our unique support arm will keep this rig sturdy!
- Mounting Hardware NOT included.
- Distance between brackets: Concrete – 36″, Wood Studs – 32″ or 48″
- Height: 7′ 6″ – 8′ on center of bar but this can be adjusted based on ceiling height or athlete height
|Made In USA||
1×2" 11 Gauge
|Other Product Specs||
Pull-up Bar Depths: 14" & 22"