The Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0S gives you all the features of the regular Ohio Bar, but with a twist: machining to make it a quieter barbell.
Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0s
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Some things we really like:
- 190K PSI steel for industry standard tensile strength
- 28.5mm shaft diameter
- Unique Ohio knurl
- Dual knurl marks
- Bushing sleeve rotation system
- Cerakote shaft
- New proprietary matte black coating on the sleeve. This is extremely hard and doesn’t appear to come off.
- New sound-dampening inner sleeve structure intended to dull the sound of drops.
- $100 over the standard black zinc Ohio Bar. The 2.0S rings up at around $395.
Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0S Review (2023) - A Silent Barbell?Author: Cooper Mitchell
The new Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0S just dropped, and Garage Gym Reviews is here to give you the scoop on what makes this bar so special. The newest member of the Ohio Bar variants, the 2.0S is being advertised for two new innovations: a sound-dampening sleeve structure, and a coating said to be even more corrosion-resistant than cerakote, but without the drawbacks. Read the full review.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Proprietary matte black sleeve coating
- Sleek all-black design
- Sound-dampening features
- 190K PSI tensile strength
- Dual Knurl Marks
What needs improvement ...
- Passisve knurling
- Proprietary coating should cover sleeves as well