Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0s
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
Some things we really like:
- 190K PSI steel for industry standard tensile strength
- 28.5mm shaft diameter
- Unique Ohio knurl
- Dual knurl marks
- Bushing sleeve rotation system
- Cerakote shaft
- New proprietary matte black coating on the sleeve. This is extremely hard and doesn’t appear to come off.
- New sound-dampening inner sleeve structure intended to dull the sound of drops.
- $100 over the standard black zinc Ohio Bar. The 2.0S rings up at around $395.
See our in-depth review of the Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0s below.
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- Proprietary matte black sleeve coating
- Sleek all-black design
- Sound-dampening features
- 190K PSI tensile strength
- Dual Knurl Marks
What needs improvement...
- Passisve knurling
- Proprietary coating should cover sleeves as well
Product Summary & Specs
The Rogue Ohio Bar 2.0S gives you all the features of the regular Ohio Bar, but with a twist: machining to make it a quieter barbell.