MONSTER LAT PULLDOWN / LOW ROW (STAND-ALONE)
This is the fully updated, freestanding version of Rogue’s 100% American-made Monster Lat Pulldown and Low Row machine (a rack-mounted version is also available). Occupying just a 40″ x 60″ footprint, the 8′ tall unit ships fully assembled, and includes a 300LB weight stack (10LB increments), stainless steel lat bar, diamond-tread adjustable footplate, 6″ nylon pulleys, and a set of custom-built black carabiners—one each for the lat pulldown and the low row.
Key Updates with This Version:
Our latest Monster Lat Pulldown introduces larger 6″ pulleys (vs. the original 3.5″), which help reduce friction and prolong the life of the cable. We’ve also upgraded the cable itself (USA Mil Spec) and added protective UHMW plastic to the tubes and pulley assemblies that the cable passes through. The eye (where the cable connects and carabiner clips on) is now machined in house from stainless steel, and all orders include a long term lubricant for the guide rods, allowing the weight plates to slide more smoothly.
*The bottom of the rollers are 4″ above the seat pad at their lowest position and 9″ above the seat pad (26.5″ above the floor) at the highest setting. The total width of the roller assembly is 24″, and each roller is 8.5″ long and 5″ in diameter. A pop pin is included for locking the rollers securely into place.
- Made in the USA
- Stand-Alone Construction, 3×3” 11-gauge steel (Must be bolted to floor, mounting hardware not included)
- Weight: 605LB
- Height: 96″
- Foot Print 40″ x 60″
- 300LB weight stack (10LB increments)
- NEW 6” Aluminum pulleys + UHMW covers
- NEW Cable built to US Mil Spec for aircraft cable
- NEW Stainless Steel Eye
- Satin Black and Rogue Red Powder Coat Finishes
- (1) Stainless Steel Lat Bar, built by Rogue
- (1) Set of Plastic Covered Band Attachment pins
- (2) Custom Black Carabiners
- (1) Diamond Tread Footplate: 18.75″ wide x 8″ tall, with 10 adjustment positions spaced 1.5″ on center
- (1) Foam Seat: 16.5″ long x 6.25″ wide
- (1) Foam Leg Roller Assembly: 6 total adjustment positions spaced 1″ on center*