Rogue LB Change Plates are sold in pairs or full sets, and include 1.25LB, 2.5LB, 5LB, and 10LB weight increments. Each plate features a 50.40MM collar opening and an exterior rubber coating for a firm, steady hold on any standard Olympic barbell. A color coding (Green/Blue/White) and quality matte finish give the plates a bold look, with easy recognition from a distance.
For serious lifters, incremental loading with change plates can mean the difference between matching an old PR or setting a new one. To order Rogue LB Change Plates as a pair, standard set, or custom package, see the column on the right.
Weight & Size Increments:
- 1.25LB (White): 133.3MM diameter / 10MM width
- 2.5LB (Green): 162MM / 15MM
- 5.0LB (Blue): 190MM / 19MM
- 10.0LB (White): 230MM / 26MM
- Sold in pairs or as full set
- 50.40MM collar opening
- Rubber coating for stability and durability
- Tolerance: +/- 10g
- Matte finish
- Rogue logo featured above and below collar opening. Back is blank
This plate has a rubber coated metal center. Minimal wear of the rubber, which does not affect performance, may occur with repeated use.