Manufactured to the same high standard as our Rogue Competition Plates, these LB bumpers feature an all-black, gloss-matte-gloss finish and a unique, color-coded rubber stripe that wraps around the full perimeter of each plate. That stripe, along with raised, color-coded lettering on the face of the plate, allows for quick visual weight identification from any direction or distance.
Rogue Black Training LB Bumper Plates are available to order in pairs or as full sets of 210LB, 300LB, or 320LB. They’re an IWF standard 450MM in diameter, with chrome-plated steel disc inserts and a 50.40MM collar opening for a firm, stable hold. Raised rubber flanges are included to help prevent friction and scuffing, and lipped edges make the bumpers easier to pick up off the floor or off a rack.
Tested on a Shore A Durometer scale, the Black Training LB Bumpers score an average measurement of 94. That means you get a consistent dead blow on the drop, on par with some of the top high-end Olympic bumper plates in the industry.
- Diameter: 450MM (17.72”)
- Collar Opening: 50.40MM (1.98”)
- Insert Type: Steel Disc, Chrome Plated
- Color: Black with raised lettering and color-coded circumference stripe
- Finish: Gloss-Matte-Gloss
- Lip on the edges for easier pick-up
- Weight tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
Plate Thickness Chart:
- 25LB – Green: 32MM (1.25”)
- 35LB – Yellow: 44MM (1.70”)
- 45LB – Blue: 55MM (2.15”)
- 55LB – Red: 65MM (2.50”)
Leave a Reply