The Rogue HD Bar Jack is a heavy-duty, uniquely portable adaptation of our standard Deadlift Bar Jack. This design not only enables powerlifters to load and unload the barbell from a stable, elevated position, but also includes a set of six embossed wheels for quickly rolling the bar from a loading area to a lifting area—no matter how much weight has been added. Each wheel measures 72MM in diameter and includes a bearing and two bushings, ensuring a smooth, consistent roll even when moving the unit around angles.
The HD Bar Jack is manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, and is equipped with a 4″x2″ 11-gauge steel crossmember, 0.375″ thick laser-cut steel endplates, and a 36″ long T-shaped handle with a rubberized grip. UHMW plastic is included to protect the bar’s knurling and finish through repeated uses.
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 61LB
- Dimensions: 42.25″ x 17″ (depth) x 32.75″
- Steel Notes: 0.25″ and 0.375″ flat steel, 4″ x 2″ 11 Gauge Steel Tube
- (6) Embossed Wheels – 72MM diameter
- Protective UHMW Plastic Lining
- T-Handle with rubberized grip
- Laser-Cut Rogue branding in endplates
- All Hardware Included
- Set-Up Info: 0.5″ hardware for bolting on the wheels and connecting the crossmember to the end plates. The handle is held in place using 0.375″ hardware. The UHMW plastic sandwiches the end plates using 0.25″ hardware.