Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Customers found sleeves supportive for variety of workouts (metcons, powerlifting)
- 5 colorways
- You can track your purchase from order to delivery in Rogue’s shipping system
- Made in the USA
- Available in different thicknesses
- Helpful size chart
What needs improvement ...
- Rogue suggests you size down for tighter more supportive feel
- Customers had trouble with sizing even after following the fit guide
- Short 60-day warranty
- More limited sizing compared to competitors
- Recommended to hand-wash and hang dry
The Rogue Fitness 7MM Knee Sleeves are made with a SBR (styrene-butadiene-rubber) and neoprene blend to provide support for your knees during all of your workouts. Rogue utilizes contoured seams and flexible compression to provide support without limiting range of motion. Many customers with a history of knee pain and surgery have found Rogue knee sleeves supportive and pain reducing after a history of knee pain and surgeries.
Be careful when selecting your size, as many reviewers found the sleeves either too big or small even after using Rogue’s Fit Guide. In case you do select the wrong size, Rogue has a 30-day return policy (keep the original packaging) and responsive customer service according to multiple reviews.
Hand wash and hang dry
Black, Red, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Camo
|Sold as pairs|
These knee sleeves are some of the more expensive sleeves on the market, but they may be worth it if you have a history of injury and knee discomfort like many of the online customers reviewing this product.