Rogue’s first-ever Curl Bar is fully machined and assembled in the USA and adapts many of the same properties from our flagship Rogue Ohio Bar–including bronze bushings, a snap ring design, and our trademark Ohio knurl pattern. Many athletes can benefit from this type of specialty camber bar, as the bends in the shaft help limit stress on the wrists and reduce common injury risks. Lifters can also employ a narrow grip with the Rogue Curl Bar for performing tricep extensions and close grip curls.
The first run of the Curl Bar includes a unique E-coat finish with bright zinc sleeves. The 1.96″ diameter sleeves are compatible with most standard Olympic plates, but the 31.50″ space between the sleeves means that this bar is NOT designed to be rackable.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Shaft: 28.5MM diameter
- Sleeves: 1.96″ diameter, Bright Zinc finish, 10.50″ loadable length
- Distance between sleeves: 31.50″ (Bar is NOT Rackable)
- Exclusive Rogue Ohio Knurl Pattern
- Cambered for reducing stress on wrists during curls
- Black E-Coat finish
- Bronze Bushings
- Snap Ring Design
- Weight: 30LB