Rogue Athlete Cerakote Ohio Bar – Froning Edition
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Product Summary & Specs
Part of our custom Athlete Series, this special edition of the Cerakote Ohio Bar features exclusive colorways and graphics inspired by CrossFit legend and longtime Rogue athlete Rich Froning. The 20KG, 190,000 PSI barbell is fully machined and assembled in Columbus, Ohio, and includes black composite bushings with standard Ohio Bar endcaps.
Unique to the Froning Edition:
The bar’s blackout design–featuring a black cerakote shaft and black cerakote sleeves–is a no-nonsense nod to the four-time “Fittest Man on Earth.” A silver Froning “R*” logo is also centered on one side of the shaft with a silver Rogue logo on the other.
- Manufactured in Columbus, OH
- Diameter: 28.5MM
- Weight: 20KG
- Dual Knurl Marks for Oly and Power lifts
- No Center Knurl
- 190,000 PSI Tensile Strength Steel
- Composite Bushings
- Cerakote finish in Exclusive Rich Froning Jr. colorway (black shaft and sleeves)
- Froning R logo and Rogue logo on center of shaft
- Lifetime Warranty Against Bending*
Weightlifting, Olympic Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Multipurpose
|Loadable Sleeve Length|
|Made In USA|