Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench introduces a new decline setting to go along with the 50 seat and back-rest position combinations from the popular AB-2. Ideally suited for dynamic training or for gyms serving multiple athletes, this compact, 11-gauge steel weight bench offers a rare combination of sturdiness and maneuverability, with boundless customization options.Manufacturer: Rogue FitnessCategory: Adjustable Benches
See our in-depth video review of Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench.
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- The Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench is the premiere bench Rogue sells that is well-loved by practically all who can afford it.
- Weighing in at 117 LB, the AB-3 is incredibly stout and stable at practically all bar loads.
- Includes 9 back adjustment angles and 6 seat adjustment angles which makes it easy to hit various parts of your chest during bench pressing.
- There's an optional leg roller that turns the bench into a decline bench making it an FID Bench.
- There are wheels and a handle that makes the bench easily maneuverable.
- The height of the bench when flat is 18" which is pretty close to the 17" IPF Powerlifting Standard.
- Fully made in the USA of US-sourced steel.
- The frame of the bench is fully welded, making it practically bomb-proof.
- The vinyl on the benchtop is thick, long-lasting, and has a decent grip.
What needs improvement...
- The AB-3 is over $1,000 for most people when shipped which is very expensive.
- The gap between the seat and back pad is quite large.
Product Summary & Specs
The Rogue AB-3 Adjustable Bench introduces a new decline setting to go along with the 50 seat and back-rest position combinations from the popular AB-2. Ideally suited for dynamic training or for gyms serving multiple athletes, this compact, 11-gauge steel weight bench offers a rare combination of sturdiness and maneuverability, with boundless customization options.The AB-3 Bench is built in the USA, and is a direct descendent of the time-tested Nebula 1080 Utility Bench. This design features an updated spine construction that allows for the connection of a telescoping foot catch assembly. The foot catch locks firmly into place using a pop pin, and sets the user up for movements including the decline bench, decline dumbbell press, and decline sit-ups, among others.Other standard features on the AB-3 Adjustable Bench include load-bearing rubber feet for stability, cordura edges for enhanced durability, and a convenient handle and wheels for easy mobility.
|Made In USA||
2×2" and 3×3" 11-Gauge Steel
51.25" x 22.5"
1,000 + LB
9 Back, 6 Seat