Our Rogue 6-Shooter Grip Plates feature a unique gray hammertone finish, black text, and six symmetrical grip holes spaced out around the circumference of each 25LB, 35LB, and 45LB plate (a Urethane Coated 6-Shooter is also available). The holes are precision-cut and in close proximity to the raised lip at the edge of each plate, offering athletes a comfortable grip and an easier way to lift, carry, or load a plate from any angle.
Each 6-Shooter Olympic Grip Plate includes LB markings, exclusive Rogue branding, and a 2” diameter collar opening for compatibility on any standard Oly barbell. The smaller 6-Shooter change plates (2.5LB, 5LB, and 10LB) include a center hole only, without the additional six-hole pattern.
6-Shooters are built for everyday, high-traffic use. Please note, however, that these are cast-iron, NOT bumper plates, and should not be dropped on the floor like a bumper.
- Olympic Cast Iron Grip Plates
- Gray Hammertone Finish + Black Lettering
- Six grip holes for easier carrying, loading from any angle (only on 25LB, 35LB and 45LB plates)
- 50.6MM collar opening
- LB markings and Rogue branding
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1% (25-45LB plates), +/- 3% (2.5-10LB plates)
- 5-Year Commercial Warranty against breakage (void if there is evidence of abuse or excessive dropping)
- 45LB: 448MM
- 35LB: 376MM
- 25LB: 308MM
- 10LB: 228MM
- 5LB: 195MM
- 2.5LB: 162MM