Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A great starter rack
- Made for smaller gym spaces
- 360 landmine fits both 1” and 2” bars
- Attention to the details and additional options you didn’t even know you needed
What needs improvement ...
- Shipments can sometimes come in 2 boxes, and might not arrive on the same day
- Some customers felt that the cables could be a little bit stronger
The RitFit PC-410CC Power Cage gives you a lot of added benefits, such as a plate storage rack, great quality pulleys, removable weight storage pins, J-hooks, and a pull-up bar. The plate carriage can fit both 1-inch and 2-inch plates.
When using your rack, you can be reassured of the J-hook design as they have been designed to protect the bar rod, as well as absorb some of the noise from the bar dropping. The dual stirrup handles with the rolling bar design can adjust to 15 different height positions, helping users of all sizes feel comfortable and secure in their training.
85” x 68” x 51.6”
If your budget and space are on the smaller side, this is a great rack to get your home gym started with. With the ability to do so many exercises, including bench presses, pull-ups, cable flys, squats, and more, this could be the versatile home gym machine for you.