The Rep PR-5000 Power Rack V2 is our top of the line power rack system and allows for virtually limitless configurations and attachment setups. Featuring 3×3″ 11-gauge steel with oversize 1″ diameter hardware, this is the type of rack found in universities, professional athletic facilities, and commercial gyms that are serious about strength training. In a home gym, it’s all you’ll ever need.
The 4-way laser-cut hole design gives you limitless possibilities in configuring your attachments to suit your space.
- Laser-cut numbering on the front and back of uprights and each side of crossmembers for ease of lining up j-cups, safeties, and other attachments.
- 1″ diameter hardware for the ultimate in peace-of-mind under heavy load.
- 2″ hole spacing throughout entire rack.
- Large logo brace with stainless steel faceplate for additional rigidity and side-to-side stability.
- Stainless steel accents on j-cups and other attachments for a high-end classic look.
- Exclusive attachments taking advantage of the 1″ diameter holes.
- All attachments include UHMW liners to protect bar knurl and/or paint on your uprights where appropriate.
- Uniquely shaped base stabilizer for removing the need to bolt down 48” depth, and also serves as an anchor point for the pulley system and low row foot plate. *REQUIRED FOR LAT/LOW ROW PULLEY SYSTEM.
- Improved lat pulldown/low-row with foot brace to help brace legs during low row. Optional leg-roller pad to keep you seated during lat pulldown.
- Dip Attachment with bolt-together design for less shipping cost on our most popular attachment.
- Band pegs – Set of 4 for adding band resistance to your barbell workouts.
- Landmine attachment for multiple uses including many core movements.
- Weight horns with new urethane coating that makes them longer-lasting and better able to protect your plates. 12″ size is great for larger iron plates and bumper plates, while 6″ is ideal for 10 lb and less iron or change plates.
- Front Foot extension for working outside the rack without bolting down. Allows you to add spotter arms off the front of the rack and have dedicated setups for benching and squatting without changing j-cup or safety height.
- 24″ Spotter arms with UHMW liners.
- Lowered J-cup option effectively allows 1″ hole spacing on the uprights by holding your bar 1″ lower than our standard or flat-sandwich j-cups. You must have a pair of standard or flat-sandwich in combination with a lowered j-cup pair to achieve this effect.
- Adjustable Monolift with detent pin for added security – $349 (ETA: Jan/Feb 2019)
- Iso Lever Arms – $399 (ETA: Jan/Feb 2020)
- Belt Squat Attachment – $279 (ETA: Jan/Feb 2020)
- 80″ upright Lat/Low Row Attachment – $349 (ETA: January 2020)
Leave a Reply