Our ISO arms replace many machines you might rely on in a commercial gym, giving you even more reason to bring the gym home! This innovative power rack attachment offer a ton of versatility and save you precious floor space by replacing bulky equipment and easily storing out of the way when not in use.
Because of our unique bearing design, REP ISO arms can travel through a full 180-degree arc to offer limitless training options. With this one attachment, you’re able to train more dynamically: row, deadlift, squat, press, belt squat – seated or standing – and much more. The independent arms allow lifters of all strength levels to seamlessly move between two-sided and one-sided movements, adding ease and versatility to your workout routine.
These heavy duty ISO arms are constructed with a 4-way hole pattern so athletes have a completely modular arm (sliding the handle up and down, changing the handle’s orientation, adding j-cups) that allows you to keep innovating.
- Compatible with REP PR-4000 and PR-5000 V2 series racks.
- 3×3 11 gauge steel with black powder coat finish.
- Arm weight (each): Approximately 64lbs, 45lbs without the handle.
- Arm length: 42″
- Maximum arm width (including weight horn and handle): 31″
- *REP recommends that ISO Arms be used only on racks that have been securely bolted to a floor and/or on which Front Feet Extensions are in use.