Reebok’s ultimate versatile cross-trainer, the Speed TR, introduces another innovation: Flexweave technology. This fully engineered, figure-eight weave in the shoe’s upper offers superior targeted support with unique flexibility and breathability. Like the original model, the Men’s Flexweave Speed TR also has an exposed heel clip for optimal stability, a shock-resistant EVA midsole, and a low-cut design for greater range of motion.
From local boxes to the annual CrossFit Games, Reebok has worked directly with leading athletes from around the world to engineer dynamic athletic shoes specially equipped for the demands of CrossFit training. The CrossFit Speed TR has been refined with every WOD in mind. So from weightlifting and rope climbing (flex grooves / performance traction), to sprints and sled drags (breathable mesh / anti-friction collars), to consistent comfort in all conditions (anatomic shape), this is the state of the art in high-performance footwear.
- Men’s CrossFit Athletic Shoe
- NEW Flexweave Upper for targeted support
- Low-cut design for optimal range of motion
- Flared outsole and metasplit flex grooves for stable weightlifting base
- Soft EVA Midsole for shock resistance + comfort
- Performance traction pattern on the outsole for added grip on any surface
- Duracage Heel Clip for added stability
Leave a Reply