Reebok Power Lite Mid Shoes
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Product Summary & Specs
Break out your boxed beast in reengineered trainers that outscore all previous bests. A new foot cradling shape supports powerful lifts. A redesigned TPU heelclip improves rear foot stability. Lace locking updates finish the frontal fit. Waxy canvas material updates up the protective ante, informing you that you’re AMRAP ready.
- Waxy canvas upper for a finished feel with rugged durability
- Mid-cut shape for ankle support and improved stability during powerful lifts
- Updated lace locking system and TPU heelclip for enhanced heel stability
- Low midfoot cradle surrounded by sidewalls for securely supporting the foot
- Unique rubber outsole pattern for tremendous traction during heavy lifts
- Lateral and medial forefoot flange and DuraGrip toe cap for a solid lifting base
- Air mesh tongue and cushioning around the ankles for details with a comfort flair