Quest Protein Cookies
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Protein cookies with milk and whey protein
- 15 or 16 g of protein per cookie
- Available in 5 flavors
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Subscribe and save 10%
- Also contains 9–12 g of fiber,depending on flavor
- Available to purchase in stores
What needs improvement ...
- Processed in a facility that also processes eggs, soy, wheat, and tree nuts
- Very mixed reviews on taste
- Customers have reported difficulty getting in contact with customer service
- Quest recently changed formula for multiple products to use a vegetable oil containing soy,which is an allergen
|Protein per cookie:|
15 g or 16 g for peanut butter chocolate chip
Milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate
|Servings per box:|
|Price per serving:|
$2.50 (12-count, 1-time purchase), $2.25 (12 count, subscribe-and-save), $2.41 (3 count, 1-time purchase), $2.17 (3 count, subscribe-and-save)
Chocolate chip, double chocolate chip, peanut butter, snickerdoodle, peanut butter, variety pack
GGR Community Reviews
Quest Protein Cookies have 15 or 16 grams of protein and are available in 5 different flavors. Customers agreed that the cookies were soft and chewy but there were extremely mixed reviews on the taste of each flavor. Quest has changed their recipes and now the cookies contain the allergen soy.