Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Packed with protein that helps you feel full and reduce cravings
- Great price for overall quality of product
- Gives you fuel to keep an active lifestyle going
- Variety of flavor options to satisfy any sweet-tooth
- Tastes like candy
What needs improvement ...
- The specific carb and calorie count will vary by flavor
- Uses artificial flavoring
- Includes artificial sweeteners
- Some customers felt these had a bit more aftertaste than other bars
With one of the highest protein-per-bar options out there, this Pure Protein Bar is a great way to keep your budget and your macros in check. The healthy mix of protein and carbs helps to support lean muscle and healthy joints. Even with the lower sugar count, there is still a lot of flavor in this bar.
Pure Protein bars do not require any kind of refrigeration, so you can keep them with you wherever you go. It’s a great pre- or post-workout snack.
The whey protein isolate might take it out of some customers’ reach due to dietary restrictions, but for those who can tolerate it, this is a great bar to help support building lean, strong muscles. Best yet, it’s super affordable compared to most other protein bar options.
|Protein per bar:|
|Subscribe and save:|
If you are trying to keep a diet that is balanced and are struggling to get enough protein in, this would be a great bar to add to your shopping cart, online or in person. Pair it with a piece of fruit, maybe a healthy carb, and a glass of water and you have a great meal on the go.
Leave a Reply