PRX Profile PRO Squat Rack
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Barâ„¢ is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4″ of wall space when not in use.Manufacturer: PRx PerformanceCategory: Compact Squat Racks
See our in-depth video review of PRX Profile PRO Squat Rack.
Pros & Cons
What we like about the product...
- When folded it is the best space saving rack on the market with a folded depth of 9".
- It is mounted to the wall and it folds up which means you have space when you are working out or when you need the garage for other things.
- The Profile Pro Rack comes in different sizes depending on your ceiling and your height.
- Almost every reviewer remarks on the ease of installation and assembly.
- If you have a smaller garage or home gym space then the size and accompanying storage features make it the perfect rack.
- The 11-gauge 3x3 steel uprights make it very high quality, and many reviewers made this same remark. For a product known for its compact size, the quality of construction does not suffer.
- Options for either a pullup bar or a kipping bar, both of which are high quality.
- A weight capacity of 1,000 pounds is sufficient for nearly ever lifter.
- Multiple color options to help with the aesthetics of a home gym.
- The installation hardware along with the plastic footplates protects your floor and walls.
- We dropped 500 LB on the rack to see if it would stay in the wall and it did. We were blown away and thankfully the wall wasn't.
- Most reviews echoed what this user had to say, "Great space saver with functionality and ease of use."
What needs improvement...
- If the studs in your garage are unevenly set, this rack can be more difficult to install.
- If your ceiling is not high enough, 90" or higher, then the rack will have to be modified.
- While it is high quality, it is expensive and you pay mainly for the space-saving features.
Product Summary & Specs
The patented wall-mounted folding Profile® PRO Squat Rack with Kipping Barâ„¢ is revolutionizing the workout space as we know it. Easily transform any garage, home or small commercial space into a multi-functioning gym while sacrificing just 4″ of wall space when not in use. You can have the garage or home gym you always wanted, but didn’t think you had the space!
Folding away requires no disassembly. The Profile® PRO Rack offers heavy duty J-Cups, laser cut numbers and can be upgraded to one of our 8 custom colors. (The Orange PRO Rack is the rack we used for our Shark Tank appearance!)
All hardware for installation is included, which means no unexpected trips to the hardware store! Made in the USA.
Perfect for cross-functional fitness athletes, Olympic Weights, MMA, and anyone looking to Lift BIG in Small Spaces and stay fit.
- (2) 11-gauge steel uprights (7’6″ or 8′)
- 42″ Steel Kipping Barâ„¢ gives you more than 3 full feet of clearance from the wall
- Heavy duty J-Cups (Pair)
- Plastic foot plates to protect your floor
- (4) 100lb gas shocks
- Wall Brackets (racks are 52″ wide on the outside dimension)
- Mounting Hardware
- Color Options: Black, Orange, Blue, Neon Green, Red, Pink, Purple
- Weight Capacity: 1000+ lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rack folds out to stand 24″ from wall when down and ready to use
- Wall Brackets mount to 16″ or 24″ on center studs. If studs are unevenly spaced, a ledger board is required
- 90″ Racks: We recommend 9′ (108″) ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes up to 6’2″ tall
- 96″ Racks: We recommend 9’5″ (113″) ceilings and accommodate kipping athletes 6’2″ and taller
|Made In USA||
profile-pro-squat-rack, profileprosquatrackwithpullupbar, profileprosquatrackwithkippingbar
90" or 96"
3×3" 11-Gauge Steel
5/8" & 1"
|Westside Hole Spacing||
|Pull Up Bar||