ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill Review (2023): Pro 9000 With a Smaller ScreenAuthor: Caroline Lubinsky, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 10-inch interactive touch screen
- Cushioning reduces impact on joints
- Folds up and locks when not in use
- Motor is ideal for walking or jogging
- iFIT comes free for 30 days
- Large running surface
- Incline and decline training
- Built-in cooling fans
- Bluetooth speakers
What needs improvement ...
- Motor doesn't support long-distance running
- iFIT requires a subscription
20” x 60”
35.3” x 77.3” x 59.6”
10 year frame; 2 year parts; 1 year labor
iFit enabled, 10” smart screen, 2 console fans, 2 Bluetooth speakers
GGR Community Reviews
At an affordable price, the ProForm Pro 2000 is a great buy with notable specs, features and size for anyone looking to walk, jog or do some light running.