ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
ProForm Carbon T10 Treadmill Review 2023: Foldable with Above-Average CushioningAuthor: Caroline Lubinsky, CF-L1
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 3 year iFIT family membership included with purchase
- Interactive smart screen
- Incline ranges from 0-12 percent with quick incline one touch button
- Speed ranges .5-12 miles per hour with quick speed on touch button
- Cushioned running deck
- 30 day return policy
What needs improvement ...
- Smaller running belt: 20” x 55”
- A 3.0 horsepower motor does not match price point
- Returns will be charged a $250 shopping fee and 10% restocking fee
35.24” x 74.62” x 64.39”
55” x 20”
3 year iFIT family membership included, 10” Smart HD Touchscreen, EKG grip pulse heart rate sensor, cushioned deck, foldable, console fans, audio auxiliary port with dual 2” speakers
10-Year Frame, 2-Year Parts, & 1-Year Labor
GGR Community Reviews
Is the ProForm Carbon T10 a good treadmill? It really depends on your fitness goals. If you prioritize performance and durability over technology then this is not the treadmill for you. But, if you are looking for a tech savvy machine and trainer led program optionality, you will be hard pressed to find another treadmill with an interactive touchscreen and three years of iFIT membership at this price.