This bra is highly recommended for larger-chested active women. Its criss-cross shape is stylish and supportive for any high-sweat activity. Plus, the 50 UPF protection makes it perfect for any outdoor activities. It’s the perfect for wearing under a hoodie or sweater but cute enough to wear on it’s on if the weather gets hot. There are many colors to choose from and no underwire for the win!
Outdoor Voices Circuit Bra
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- This bra is designed for high-impact movement
- Made with sweat-resistant material that stretches and sculpts without losing shape
- The elastic straps criss-cross
- Back clasp is adjustable to help customize your perfect fit
- The built-in UPF50 protection allows you to exercise in any weather
- The cups are molded for built-in support
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Cute and stylish
- Adjustable bands and straps for a perfect fit
- Criss-cross straps allow for high-intensity movements
- Comfortable and supportive
What needs improvement ...
- Smaller busts have reported it feeling a bit cumbersome
- Some have reported that the sizing is smaller than expected
- Users complained about the clasps breaking after only a few wears
63% Nylon, 37% Lycra
Criss-cross straps made with branded OV elastic
Machine Wash Cold; Tumble Dry Low; Do Not Bleach; Do Not Iron; Do Not Dry Clean
GGR Community Reviews
The Outdoor Voices Circuit Bra is fashionable, sweat-resistant, and supportive without the underwire and silly pads floating about. It’s a great bra for any active woman, although those with smaller busts may find it a bit overbearing.