Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A 2-in-1 training cap that is unique and versatile
- Water-resistant to protect your head from outside elements
- Breathable and lightweight materials that are comfortable to wear
- The brim is designed to wick away sweat while also shielding your face from the sun
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers felt the stitching could be stronger
- Slightly difficult to determine what size would fit best
The Outdoor Research Sun Runner Cap can be snapped on and off and gives you two hat options with one purchase. You can have it on when you need extra protection from the sun for your ears and the back of your neck and then can take it off if you are needing something with a little less coverage. The cape allows you to spend more time outside without having to worry about UV damage.
The materials are breathable, lightweight, and super easy to care for. After a long weekend of hiking and outdoor activities, you can take it home and throw it in the washer and it will be ready to go again for your next adventure.
100% Supplex nylon plain weave
This is a great cap to wear on its own, but also can be worn under a bike helmet for the same level of protection. If you have issues with remembering sunscreen but love spending time outside, this might be a great hat to add to your collection of outdoor gear.