Onnit Krill Oil contains carotenoids and claims to be easier to absorb. The inclusion of carotenoids will help boost your immune system and are not found in traditional fish oils. Being wild caught in the Arctic, Onnit claims that their krill are free from industrial pollution. This, coupled with the krill’s short lifespan, makes them naturally less toxic and less prone to contamination according to Onnit.
Onnit Krill Oil
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Phospholipids are easier for the body to absorb
- Carotenoids help support immune function
- Krill are harvested in the Arctic, away from industrial pollution
- Krill fishing is a sustainable, tightly regulated practice
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Easy absorption
- Fewer contaminants
- Contains healthy ingredients other fish oils do not (e.g., carotenoids)
- Vanilla flavor
What needs improvement ...
- Not for those with shellfish allergies
- Must take with food
Cool, dry place
2 softgels daily with food
GGR Community Reviews
Onnit Krill Oil is a great supplement for those looking to try something different or want added benefits in their omega supplement. Krill is a type of shellfish, so this supplement is not suitable for those with shellfish allergies.