Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 83% of good bacteria reach the gut through the freeze-dried and powder-delivery mechanism
- Provides gut restoration and antibiotic support
- No refrigeration needed
- Drinkable supplement for those who do not enjoy taking pills
What needs improvement ...
- Relatively expensive
- Not FDA-approved
- Some reviewers did not enjoy the taste
- Powder packets must be dissolved in water to ingest
Your gut is full of diverse bacteria working to absorb nutrients, but digestive issues can interrupt and reduce the amount of these hardworking bacteria. Omni Biotic AB 10 claims to deliver 83% of the probiotic bacteria to the large intestine alive and active for restoring your gut microbiome and improving digestion.
These probiotic strains may help to reduce inflammation and even strengthen the barrier of your intestine. With 4.2 out of 5 stars on Amazon, this product works well and has few complaints or concerns. A few negative reviews note that they don’t enjoy the taste.
30 powder packets
As a convenient, effective, and supportive probiotic supplement, the Omni Biotic AB 10 is an excellent option. If you enjoy taking supplements through drink form and not having to refrigerate the product, then this may be a good option for you. One main downside is the slightly higher price compared to other probiotics on the market.