Nutricost Creatine Monohydrate
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Powder creatine monohydrate supplement
- 5 g of creatine per serving
- Improved strength and muscle growth
- Injury prevention and cognitive and bone health
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Subscribe and save 15%
- Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Manufactured in cGMP-compliant facility
- Affordable at under $0.40 per serving
- Unflavored variety have 1 ingredient, micronized creatine monohydrate
What needs improvement ...
- Some flavors sold out
- Flavored versions contain sucralose which may cause stomach upset
- Mixed reviews on mixability
- Mixed reviews on taste
1 scoop (7 g)
|Creatine per serving:|
|Servings per container:|
71 (500 g), 200 (1 kg)
|Price per serving:|
$0.35 (500 g, 1-time purchase), $0.29 (500 g, subscribe-and-save), $0.22 (1 kg, 1-time purchase), $0.19 (1 kg, subscribe-and-save)
Unflavored, blue raspberry, fruit punch
GGR Community Reviews
Nutricost Creatine Powder contains 5 grams of creatine per serving and is available in both flavored and unflavored varieties. Nutricost shares that their creatine supplement can help with muscle building and strength, injury prevention, and cognitive and bone health. This supplement has mixed reviews on taste and mixability.