Join high energy studio classes, mountain bike rides in Moab, or ride a Tour de France stage all from the comfort of your home. Access on-demand classes with the world’s best personal trainers for beginners or the hard-core cyclist. Interactive Personal Training comes to life as your personal trainer controls the incline, decline and resistance of your ride, a truly Interactive Experience.
NordicTrack S22i Studio Bike
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
NordicTrack S22i Indoor Cycling Bike ReviewAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Large 22" smart HD touchscreen
- Incline and decline ability
- Compatible with iFIT
- Adjustable seat
- Adjustable handles
- Dual-sided pedals
- Comes with 2 3-lb dumbbells
- 24 digital resistance levels
What needs improvement ...
- iFIT membership not necessary, but most beneficial
- Difficult to assemble
- Can’t be stored in the garage (brand states doing so will void the bike’s warranty)
- Hard to move and weighs more than 200 pounds
10 year frame, 2 year parts, 1 year labor
24 digital levels
Uses iFit programming
-10 percent decline to 20 percent incline
GGR Community Reviews
This is the bike to get if you want an indoor cycling bike with interactive programming, incline and decline capabilities, and all the extras.