From the Nautilus Performance Series comes the E618 Elliptical Trainer. Designed for serious competitors looking to up their game, the E618 is fully loaded with dozens of training programs, Bluetooth® connectivity and free app-based tracking tools that help maximize motivation and power up performance.
Nautilus E618 Elliptical
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Nautilus E618 Elliptical Review (2023): Limited on Tech, Not CustomizationsAuthor: Lauren Strong, CPT
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 29 workout programs built-in
- Cooling fans and cushioned pedals
- 25 resistance levels and 10 incline settings for workout variety
- Bluetooth chest strap included for heart rate monitoring
What needs improvement ...
- Heavy and hard to move at 210 pounds
- Very intricate assembly
- Large footprint not ideal for small spaces
Black and Gray
15 years frame, 5 years parts, 2 year labor
29, also uses the Explore the World app
GGR Community Reviews
Designed for serious competitors looking to up their game, the E618 is fully loaded with dozens of training programs.