Nature Made Prenatal With Folic Acid + DHA
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Provides essential nutrients for mom and baby, including iron
- Contains DHA, crucial for baby's brain, eye, and nervous system development
- Third-party tested through USP
What needs improvement ...
- Some women complain of nausea or other gastrointestinal issues from taking these
- Some reviewers complain of the smell
GGR Community Reviews
If you're looking for a budget prenatal vitamin from a respected brand, the Nature Made Prenatal Vitamin with Folic Acid and DHA is a good choice. It contains all essential vitamins for mom and baby, plus the addition of DHA is important for baby's brain, eye, and nervous system development.