MYX II Plus Bike
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- A lot of accessories included with your purchase
- Free shipping and assembly
- 30-day returns
- Interactive training experiences beyond cycling
- Customized heart rate zones
What needs improvement ...
- Without a membership, the screen is useless. You cannot download your own apps
- Sensors for cadence, speed, or heart rate only available with membership
- Some users report it’s uncomfortable
- Subpar 12-month warranty
54” x 21” x 47”
|User Height Requirement|
4’11” to 6’8”
|Max User Weight|
Natural White or Deep Charcoal
GGR Community Reviews
The MYX II Plus is a value purchase offering more than just cycling and is a great option for those looking for an interactive training experience. That said, if you do not plan on purchasing the monthly subscription to their platform, this bike is not for you.