Engineered to meet the varying demands of the most versatile athletes, this hybrid barbell is ready for whatever the training day calls for, whether the Olympic lifts, deadlifts, or metcon.
With both IWF and IPF marks, no center knurl, and a slightly less aggressive knurling than our Olympic line of barbells, this bar is perfect for the lifter who doesn’t want to sacrifice to get the best of all worlds.
Combines IPF knurl mark spacing with IWF dimension and knurl mark spacing to accommodate the needs of any competition or training platform.
Guaranteed weight tolerance of +100 g/-50g.
Black color coded end cap badge.
Matching resilience band for collar protection and safe storage.
- Meets all iwf weight and dimension specifications to feel and perform to the standards expected on a competition platform
- Made with the strongest steel on the market, this barbell is a top Performer in strength and durability at 235, 000 psi
- Collar bearing and bushing design provides a precision spin that is fast, smooth, and effortless
- Custom knurling serves as the perfect contact surface to transfer the power of an athlete’s grip to the barbell
- Industry-leading 112 quality assurance protocols including: dimensional & weight tolerances, material strength, straightness, finish, knurling, collar spin and construction for guaranteed quality