A great barbell demands its equal in bumper plates. Designed to match the functional and aesthetic quality set by our signature line of Olympic barbells, these bumper plates are engineered to withstand a lifetime of heavy use. They will look like new for longer, provide a demanding grip, and stand out in any gym or competition platform.
Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications to feel and perform to the standards expected on a competition platform.
Guaranteed to resist rust and loosening over time by using a co-molded, galvanized steel core secured by a 5 binding bolt locking system.
Designed with a blend of custom textured & semi-gloss surfaces to prevent discoloration of the rubber, and finished with a sandblasted texture to resist damage to the steel collar.
Molded with a custom grip channel and rounded edges to offer a more demanding grip.
- Rounded outer edge maximizes ability to pick bumpers up from a flat surface
- Custom inner grip channel provides a secure pinch grip for carrying
- Semi-gloss finish provides a smooth surface that resists dirt buildup and allows plates to slide easily
- Sandblast finish and zinc coating reduces the appearance of scratches and normal wear and tear
- Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications
- Guaranteed weight tolerance of +/- 0.1 – 0.05%
- Made of molded high density virgin rubber
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm – 51mm
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72″)
- Color coded by Olympic Weightlifting specifications
- 10kg: Green/31mm thick (1.22″)
- 15kg: Yellow/41mm thick (1.61″)
- 20kg: Blue/53.5mm thick (2.11″)
- 25kg: Red/67mm thick (2.64″)
- 30kg: Black/73mm thick (2.87”)