Key Nutrients Electrolyte Recovery Plus
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Sugar-free, keto-friendly electrolyte powder with 0 carbohydrates or calories
- Formulated with 6 key electrolytes and 13 vitamins
- Claims to regulate nerve and muscle function and rebuild muscle tissue
- Contains magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, and chloride
- Flavors include: lemonade, cherry pomegranate, raspberry, blue raspberry, watermelon, pink lemonade, strawberry kiwi, and orange
- Free from fillers, gluten, artificial ingredients, and caffeine
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Reportedly mixes easily
- Taste is well-liked
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- Variety of flavor options
What needs improvement ...
- May be too sweet for some
Lemonade, cherry pomegranate, raspberry, blue raspberry, watermelon, pink lemonade, strawberry kiwi, and orange
|Servings per container:|
|Key nutritional information:|
6 key electrolytes—magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, sodium, and chloride; 12 added vitamins
GGR Community Reviews
Key Nutrients Electrolyte Recovery Plus powder is a solid choice for those following a keto diet, as it contains no carbohydrates or calories. It is formulated with six key electrolytes and 13 vitamins and minerals claimed to regulate nerve and muscle function, replenish lost nutrients, and rebuild muscle tissue. Available in a variety of flavors, this powder is free from fillers, gluten, artificial ingredients, artificial sweeteners, and caffeine.