Iron Bull 7mm Knee Sleeves
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Designed for weightlifting with a thickness of seven-millimeters
- Level two compression and approved by LPF, USAPL, USPA, and IPL
- Made with seven-millimeter thick neoprene and anti slip technology
- Provide level 2 compression with double-stitch welded seams
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Neoprene material
- Approved for usage
- Reported to stay in place
What needs improvement ...
- Reports of them not lasting long
- Feel stiff to some
GGR Community Reviews
These weightlifting knee sleeves, designed with a seven-millimeter thickness, level two compression, and approval from LPF, USAPL, USPA, and IPL, feature a neoprene construction with anti-slip technology.