Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 4 mm multi-directional lugs for grip
- Rubberized toe cap for protection in varied terrains
- Neoprene collar creates flexibility and comfort
- Sticky rubber outsole for traction on many surfaces
What needs improvement ...
- Some customers felt the style was a little heavy
- On the more expensive side for sandals
There are a lot of specific design features that stick out in this style of sandal. The outsole has 4 millimeter multi-directional lugs and sticky rubber so that you can remain standing on any terrain, whether wet or dry. They have placed the cut-outs on the side in a strategic fashion so that any water that comes in can quickly drain out, but the shoe is structured enough that your foot isn’t sliding around.
With the outer pieces working hard, they haven’t skipped over what’s in the middle. This sandal includes a rubberized EVA midsole that will cushion your foot while also helping it to respond comfortably to whatever type of ground you might be walking on.
12 oz. (men), 10.10 oz. (women)
2 (men), 3 (women)
Men’s 7-15, Women's 5-11
If you are looking for a sandal to wear outside to go hiking, camping, fishing, or other adventures, this would be a great sandal to try. It is designed for functionality and has a lot of great reviews for being comfortable, durable, and well made.