Himalaya Organic Ashwagandha
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- 380 mg organic ashwagandha root powder
- 280 mg organic ashwagandha root extract
- 10 mg organic ashwagandha supercritical co2 extract
- USDA certified organic and certified non-GMO
- Gluten, wheat, corn, soy, and dairy free
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- 60-day satisfaction guarantee
- 3 kinds of ashwagandha source
- USDA certified organic
- Gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, and corn free
- Produced in a cGMP-certified facility
- No artificial fillers
- Herbs grown through fair trade farming partnerships
- Available in multiple container sizes
What needs improvement ...
- Mixed customer reviews on effectiveness
- Some Amazon customers received products with broken seal
- Customers reported experiencing many broken caplets
|Servings per Container|
30, 60, or 90
|Price per serving|
$0.53 (30 caplets), $0.42 (60 caplets), $0.38 (90 caplets)
|Ashwagandha per Serving|
670 mg total; 380 mg ashwagandha root powder, 280 mg ashwagandha root extract, 10 mg supercritical ashwagandha CO2 extract
GGR Community Reviews
Himalaya Organic Ashwagandha provides users with a total of 670 milligram of ashwagandha from root powder and root extract; the brand claims that using different parts of the plant gives a more potent supplement. Himalaya states that this supplement helps with stress relief, increasing energy, and improving sleep. Customers using Amazon reported receiving products with broken seals and numerous damaged caplets, so you’re probably better off ordering from the company website or grabbing in person at a store.