We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Meal prep meal delivery service
- Can get breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivered
- Meals start at $13.91
- Weekly or bi-weekly delivery
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Can order breakfast, lunch, and dinner options
- Meals are fresh
What needs improvement ...
- No customizations of the meals available
- Calories may be too low for some
Weekly or bi-weekly
Starts at $13.91 per meal
|Meal plans offered
Muscle gain and weight loss
|Fresh or frozen
|Maximum number of meals per week
GGR Community Reviews
Fuel Meals offers two dedicated meals plans—muscle gain and weight loss—catered to both men and women. You can choose to have all daily meals delivered, or stick to just lunch and dinner, on a weekly or bi-weekly delivery cadence. One downside is that there's no customization of the meals.