Genius Brand Genius Creatine
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Creatine monohydrate
- Features Creapure creatine
- Genius listed benefits
- Claimed to improve performance, muscle growth, recovery, and reduce fatigue
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Uses Creapure creatine, the purest form on the market
- Made in the United States
- Gluten-, and GMO-free
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
What needs improvement ...
- Customers using Amazon received damaged products
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish
- Only available in 2 flavors
1 scoop (7.8 g)
|Creatine per serving:|
|Servings per container:|
|Price per serving:|
$0.99 (1-time purchase), $0.80 (subscribe-and-save)
Unflavored and green apple
GGR Community Reviews
Genius Brand Genius Creatine uses Creapure, which is reportedly the purest form of creatine available, to provide 5 grams of creatine per single scoop serving. This supplement also features AstraGIn and beta-alanine. Genius Brand shares that this product will help support muscle growth, increase energy, and improve recovery and performance. Customer reviews for this product are very positive. However, some customers that ordered the product from Amazon received damaged products and were unable to return or get a refund.