This slim, swim-friendly wearable comes loaded with fitness and wellness features to help you make the most of a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Garmin Vivosmart 4
Garmin Vivosmart 4 Review 2022: A Tiny but Mighty Fitness TrackerAuthor: Cooper Mitchell
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Advanced sleep tracking and other advanced health monitoring features
- Small and comfortable design
What needs improvement ...
- Doesn’t have GPS but can use your phone’s
- Super small screen isn’t great for viewing data
- Not the most durable fitness watch
40.0 x 40.0 x 12.7 mm
|Tap and Pay|
|Display Screen Type|
|Water Resistance Level|
Up to 7 days