Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Multiple flavors: citrus and unflavored
- No artificial colors or sweeteners
- Includes 5 superfoods
- Certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, and kosher
What needs improvement ...
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes egg, milk, and soy
- Customers share it doesn’t mix well
- Users complained of stevia taste, though none is listed in the ingredients
Garden of Life Organic Fiber is a fiber powder supplement made with a blend of five fiber sources: organic acacia fiber, organic orange peel, organic baobab fruit, organic apple peel, and organic cranberry seed. Garden of Life claims that the combination of these ingredients helps to support healthy digestion. This is accomplished by promoting the growth of healthy probiotics in the digestive tract. Garden of Life recommends mixing 1 tablespoon of the powder into your favorite food or beverage.
This fiber supplement has very consistent reviews which are mostly positive. Customers like the high-quality ingredients; they complain that the powder doesn’t mix well and has a strong stevia taste.
Fiber blend: organic acacia fiber, organic orange peel, organic baobab fruit, organic apple peel, and organic cranberry seed
|Fiber per serving
|Price per serving
|Serving per container
Garden of Life Organic Fiber has high-quality, organic ingredients, and is a good option for people looking for a non-psyllium fiber supplement.