The Bomba’s renown already unfurls across America due to its strength and unmatched durability. Now the women’s Cerakote Bomba seizes the legend of the beauty and the beast. The Cerakote finish seduces you, making an irresistible match between intelligent design and powerful training. Let your inner lioness roar. Be the answer as to why lionesses go hunting, while it’s a secondary task for lions.
- Born in the U.S.A. Alabama sourced steel, and a maker’s mark that will make you the toast of the town. You’ll be singing the praises of this bar like The Boss.
- Texas Tough. The Bomba rivals the Alamo in durability. Boasting an intimidating 206,000 PSI of tensile strength, the Bomba will handle any load you can dream of with ease. You benefit by never worrying about the structural integrity of your training nucleus.
- Whip (it Good). Finding that sweet spot intersection of the Venn diagram of stiff and loose, the moderate whip delivers more hits to your training than a pop band.
- Spin Control. The soothing, intermediate spin will please you like watching a vinyl record turn.
- First Place Finish.Cerakote optimizes grip-friendly,anti-rust, anti- corrosion and anti-oxidation mix, resulting in a striking, sleek, appearance.
- Low Maintenance. We don’t want to remind you of that needy ex, so know there’s zero required for the bushing barbell.
- Lifetime Warranty. You’ll never have to worry about breaking bad with us, or bending it like Beckham. We want you to lift off, not to tee you off.
- After the first explosive lifts you have, you’ll know why the Bomba rules as the best value for an American made, all-around training barbell.