Eleiko Power Lock Weightlifting Bar 15KG
Notice: Undefined index: status in /var/www/html/wp-content/themes/garagegymreviews/customize/woocommerce-hooks.php on line 153
We review free products that we receive and participate in affiliate programs, where we may be compensated for items purchased through links from our site. See our disclosures page for more information.
This bar is essentially our Eleiko Weightlifting Training bar but includes the Power Lock feature. The Power Lock tightly secure discs and keeps them in place, eliminating the need for repeated collar tightening during training sessions.Manufacturer: ELEIKOCategory: Womens 15kg Barbells
Product Summary & Specs
This bar is essentially our Eleiko Weightlifting Training bar but includes the Power Lock feature. The Power Lock tightly secure discs and keeps them in place, eliminating the need for repeated collar tightening during training sessions. This bar offers the feel and performance of the training bar. The needle bearings allowing for smooth, even rotation and our signature knurling provides a comfortable, yet secure grip. In addition, you have the added benefit of locking discs in place keeping them secure with repeated drops.
CHOOSE THIS BAR
If you like the performance of the competition bar, but don’t require the tight tolerances and precision calibration and find the benefit and security knowing your discs won’t budge, appealing, then this is the right choice for you.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- When used with the Power Lock collars (comes with the bar as a set) the lifter will benefit from a full and firm attachment of the collar to the bar sleeve.
- Collars are simple to use, and keep discs firmly in place even during multiple repetitions.
- 10 precision needle bearings minimize friction to help weight move smoothly at high speeds.
- High quality bearings, a signature grip developed for weightlifters, and Swedish steel that stores elastic energy is part of the secret to the coveted “Eleiko Feeling”.
- The quality of the bearings ensure weight will not lock up mid-spin, protecting shoulders and wrists from injury.
- IWF certification, 215,000 PSI steel and 10 precision bearings ensure world class performance.
|Made In USA||