We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Appeals to a wide variety of diets
- Meals plans can be curated for you (or you can customize if you prefer)
- Meals are ready in less than three minutes
- Can order all 21 meals for the week
What needs improvement ...
- Expensive ($20) delivery fee
- Calories are low on some of the plans
- Not a lot of customization options
Starts at $9.71 per meal
|Meal plans offered|
Balance (calorie-controlled), diabetes-friendly, carb-restricted, vegetarian, Mediterranean
|Fresh or frozen|
Depends on location
|Maximum number of meals per week|
Up to 21
GGR Community Reviews
Freshology can accommodate a number of dietary preferences, but it doesn’t offer a lot of customization within each meal plan. All meals arrive cooked and ready to eat, so it’s a good option for those on a specific diet with limited time.