Feiyue Kung Fu Shoes
We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Super flexible
- The tread offers great traction
- Great for recreational athletes
What needs improvement ...
- Not the most durable shoe
- If you’re a serious CrossFitter or powerlifter, look elsewhere
- If you wear a half size, round up to the nearest full one (so if you’re a 7.5, go for an 8)
|Made In USA|
GGR Community Reviews
A super-cheap pair of cross-training shoes that's been trusted by Shaolin monks and international Martial Arts masters for decades.