We test and review fitness products based on an independent, multi-point methodology. If you use our links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Read our disclosures.
- Meal kit delivery service with five menu plans to choose from
- Kits included pre-portioned ingredients and recipe cards
- Approximately 26 recipes to choose from each week
- Recipes serve two or four people
- Can opt for three to six recipes per week
Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Low price per serving
- Can mix and match from all meal plans
- New menus drop weekly
- Most meals take less than 30 minutes to prepare
What needs improvement ...
- Doesn’t cater to any specialized diets
- No substitution options
- Not a lot of focus on ingredient quality
Starts at $4.99 per meal
|Meal plans offered|
Nutrish and Delish, Quick and Easy, Family Faves, Veggie, and Meat and Veggie
|Fresh or frozen|
|Maximum number of meals per week|
Up to 6 recipes (each serves two or four)
GGR Community Reviews
EveryPlate is a low-cost meal kit delivery service that offers new meals weekly. If you don’t have dietary restrictions or need to follow a specialized diet, it could be a good option for you.