Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Affordable price compared to others
- It does not contain rBGH or antibiotics
- A soy-free, gluten-free, and non-GMO product
- No artificial colors, flavors, additives, or nano-particle nutrients
- Packaged and made in the USA
- Easily mixed and dissolvable powder
- Includes vitamin D, iron, calcium, and potassium
- The amino acid profile is listed clearly on the bottle
What needs improvement ...
- The supplement is not FDA-approved
- Some reviewers didn't enjoy the unflavored taste
- Produced in a facility that handles common allergens
The Organic Whey Protein by NOW Sports Nutrition is similar and as highly rated as its sister product, Whey Protein Isolate. With 4.3 out of 5 stars on Amazon, reviewers love this gluten-free option for 19 grams of protein in every serving.
Organic Whey Protein is an NAP GMP-certified product, meaning the third-party company has verified its manufacturing process as a stable, safe, and potent formula. No artificial colors, flavors, additives, or nano-particle nutrients are added to the Organic Whey Protein powder. Take one scoop of the Organic Whey Protein and mix it into an 8-ounce glass of cold water, milk, or juice. Most reviewers have a lot of great feedback about the flavor of this product, especially when it can be sweetened or enhanced by mixing it with milk or juice instead of water. The protein powder is concentrated from organic milk without synthetic growth hormones known as rBGH. This one-ingredient product will help you increase your protein intake, muscle repair, and fitness endurance to improve your health.
Organic Whey Protein Concentrate, Sunflower Lecithin (< 1%)
Contains milk and is produced in a factory that handles yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, and tree nuts
24 grams or one scoop
|Servings per container|
About 19 servings for 1-lb container
|Calories per serving|
The NOW Sports Organic Whey Protein Powder is an excellent and affordable option with a low-key unflavored taste and up to 19 grams of protein in every serving without using gluten or soy.