Pros & Cons
What we like ...
- Very unique protein bar option
- Great to pack for outdoor hikes and activities or bring on-the-go
- Appeals to many different lifestyles including paleo, Whole30, keto, and dairy-free
- Great flavor combos
- Soft texture (not like regular beef jerky)
- 9 flavor options
- Humane grass-fed beef sources
What needs improvement ...
- Have a different texture than typical protein bars
- Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- Some flavors are kind of greasy
EPIC brings a whole new spin on protein bars and we are here for it. With bases including lamb, bison, venison, chicken, salmon, and beef paired with fun seasonings like sriracha, sesame BBQ, currant-mint, almond-cranberry, and Habanero-cherry you might even forget that you’re still looking at protein bar options!
With a texture that is similar to jerky, but not nearly as tough, each bar definitely has its own unique vibe and flavor combo. The company does offer a variety pack of nine flavors giving you a chance to try out multiple flavors until you find just what you like. With natural ingredients that have been thoughtfully sourced, this is a fun, new way to add clean protein into your diet and balanced lifestyle.
If you need a protein bar that will travel well and you prefer a more rich flavor palette, this would be a great option for you!
Varies by flavor
|Protein per bar:|
Varies by flavor
|Subscribe and save:|
When you think of protein bars you might consider the word sweet, but savory and spicy probably wouldn’t normally come to mind. EPIC Nutrition is working on changing that up and improving meat-based protein options on the market while also maintaining a high level of respect for the animals and environments that they live in.